Since its foundation in 1994, Goldkern Ltd. has been loyally serving agriculture: our key activity is the purchase and sale of seed. In the past 20 years, the company has strengthened its market position and gained a good reputation, both within and outside of Hungary. Since its establishment, Goldkern Ltd., has been constantly improving its market position and has continually embarked on new ventures. As a consequence, we are able to provide a full range of services to our partners. Goldkern Ltd. is owned and operated by private, Hungarian individuals.
- The assets of Goldkern Ltd. exceed 3 million euros. On average, the company’s annual sales turnover reaches 22 millio euros.
- Typically, we buy 150,000 tons of crops per annum. Of this, 70% is sold abroad. We have business relations with the largest international trading companies.
- Our sales representatives cover the entire country. Our staff has outstanding expertise, many years of experience, and a wide network of contacts.
- We offer professional assistance to our farming partners at every stage from seeding to harvest.
- All of our financial obligations are met consistently and promptly, thus providing security for our partners. This in turn, is the foundation for a successful and fruitful cooperation.
- We are a member of the sector’s most important international and Hungarian grain associations.(GAFTA / Grain and Feed Trade Association; and the Hungarian Grain and Feed Association)
- Our company is certified with two organizations concerned with good practice; GMP+ (Good Manufacturing Practices+) and an ISCC (International Sustainability and Carbon Certification System).
Goldkern Ltd. is a reliable supplier of Hungarian crops. We have business relationships with retail traders, with the largest agricultural enterprises in the country, as well as with international crop processing businesses (mills, ethanol plants, bird feed manufacturers and feed mixing plants). Approximately 70% of the goods purchased by us are exported. Our logistics department arrange for the transport of goods from the crop storage facilities to the customers’ warehouses, concurrently providing quality assurance services. We cooperate exclusively with internationally recognised quality assurance firms (Control Union, ISI, Mertcontrol and SGS). Crops are transported by boat, rail and road.
Our primary markets are: Austria, Albania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Turkey.